Primary Care PA/NP- Hudson Medical
Columbia Memorial Hospital, located in beautiful upstate Hudson, New York, is a 192 bed facility whose philosophy is “Patients First”. We are two and a half hours north of New York City and 45 minutes south of Albany.
We offer numerous opportunities for our Medical Staff to work in a progressive healthcare system whose range of services include a substantial primary care network, multiple subspecialties and all ancillary services in multiple locations to assist in the treatments of your patients.
Summary/Objective: We are looking for an experienced full time NP/PA to work in our Hudson Medical Care Office. The position is available due to a long-standing practitioner’s retirement. The position is for an outpatient practitioner. The applicant would be part of a hospital owned primary care group practice. You will have the support of a strong administrative team. Our aim is to help you shape it to your practice style.
Setting Type (in or outpatient or both): Outpatient office
Facility Description: Primary care office in our Medical Office Building on the Hospitals campus in Hudson New York.
Other Staff (MD’s, NP/PA’s, MA’s): 4 full time Practitioners, 1 full time Nurse Practitioner
Patients Per Day: To be determined
Call: Schedule: Approximately 1/8
Type: Phone call only
Reason for Recruitment: Retirement
Start Date: As soon as you are able, we are flexible.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal
- “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital